TheRebelution.com: The Modesty Survey

Sunday, March 25, 2007

As the Days Go By

I know, I know, I haven't posted anything in four days. The reason is actually quite simple: I've been busy. I'm trying to advance my career (I can't afford tracts) and I am trying to witness to people who don't like to listen. Well, one in particular.

I'll call her my friend. She says that God doesn't exist. Even though I have provided ample proof that He does. She constantly complains about her life, which has problems that are generally compounded if not caused by her sins, but refuses to repent. I spend hours online talking to her via instant messenger (IM), pleading with her to repent (pleading, commanding, begging). It takes up a lot of my time. Yet somehow, I don't see it as wasted.

Luke 15:
"3And he spake this parable unto them, saying,

4What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it?

5And when he hath found it, he layeth it on his shoulders, rejoicing.

6And when he cometh home, he calleth together his friends and neighbours, saying unto them, Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost.

7I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance."

Will my friend repent? I don't know. But I'll be right there with the angels if she does!

No comments: