TheRebelution.com: The Modesty Survey

Thursday, January 4, 2007

Twice More

Man, I did it again! I preached on the Metrolink train today--twice!!

Boy, is that nerve-wracking! It's really hard for some odd reason to just stand there and say something so simple like: "Before we get off the train today, I want everybody to think about the million dollar question, and that is 'Will you go to Heaven?' The Bible give us some clues: If you have ever told a lie, the Bible says that God has a special place for liars in the Lake of Fire. If you have ever stolen anything, the Bible says that no thief can enter Heaven. If you have ever hated someone, the Bible says that he who hates his brother is a murderer, and that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him. But God made a way for you to be forgiven. He sent His only begotten Son Jesus Christ pay the penalty for your sins. So that if you repent, God can forgive you sins, because your fine has been paid."

Or something similar.

And, so far, everytime I've done it, at least one person has blessed me for it! Yes, I see hostile or angry faces, but I do know that the Word of God is getting out! Praise the Lord! But, oh, can my heart take any more of this? I'm dying to get some more tracts!!

But then, I'm probably going to run out again! Oh, the excitement!

No comments: