TheRebelution.com: The Modesty Survey

Monday, May 7, 2007

Cardinals Fans

I've made it my goal to be on the train for as many games as possible to try to reach the Cardinals fans this year. It's kind of easy right now:

Most everybody is still ignorant of the Good Person Test, so it's a novelty right now.

Don't know how long that will last, but I'm going to ride it out! (pun not intended)

Got some static tonight from some regular riders, not Cards fans, though. And one of the train operators. (There's a reason I like to do it in the back!)

But I did get one atheist today to backslide! :) I gave him four Biblical statements/teachings that scienctists didn't know about for thousands of years, quite simply because they didn't take the Bible literally and didn't believe what the Bible said. When I finished with him, I could see smiles on other faces. I asked him how the Bible knew all those things, while everyone else was wrong, --and he finished my sentence for me as I got lost--if God didn't give them that information! He knew it was logical. He just didn't want to repent yet. But he knew. I told him that that is why I don't believe in atheists. :)

In all, a lot of trains, and I got to talk to Toya, the security guard at my job, about the Good Person Test. :D Been waiting to do that for a long time. I've given her tracts before, but she apparently never got the message. Please be praying for her: she did seem to understand the point, but I don't know what she wanted to do with it.

No comments: