TheRebelution.com: The Modesty Survey

Monday, October 22, 2007

Moving to Florida

My friends, I know that I haven't been updating my blog very often, but that's because I've been busy walking the walk, not simply talking about it. Furthermore, I don't have a computer at home anymore, and therefore I have to go to the public library to get service. I have been witnessing to many people, using much the same techniques that I have already talked about, and a few new ones. I hope to be able to talk about them soon.

Some of you know, but for many of you, this is the first time that you will hear, that I have been praying about whether or not I should move from St Louis, Mo, to Florida, and where in Florida I should move. I have a lot of friends in Florida, and all over the state, so this is not an easy decision at all.

My final decision is Tampa Bay. The reason for this is that Tampa is almost the midpoint for all of the GNN branches in Florida, allowing me to reach any one of them in a convenient enough time to assist the outreaches around the state.

Some people may wonder, "Why Florida?" That, I cannot answer. I believe the Lord has called me there, and so I am going. Why there, I do not know.

Please keep me in your prayers. There is a lot to do in the next two weeks, which is when my lease for my apartment in St Louis ends. I still need to secure a job and a place to stay when I reach Tampa, although I am very sure that the Lord has prepared the way in both those areas.

Some of you know that I live with one of my brothers: he will be just fine. He has a stable job and the Lord is blessing his side business, too.

In closing, I thank God for all of you. For those of you in Tampa, I will see you in two weeks. May God richly bless you all.

In Christ,

Joshua S Black

1 comment:

Timothy said...

Best wishes for a successful move. I'll keep you in my prayers.

God bless...