TheRebelution.com: The Modesty Survey

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Prayer Points

You may have already received this list, but these are some things about which you can pray for me while I am in the Bahamas:

1) for my focus on God's call for my life--there are many distractions ahead;

2) for personal holiness--there are many temptations ahead;

3) for personal safety--there are many hazards ahead;

4) for wisdom and faithfulness--there are difficult decisions ahead

5) and for humility--"knowledge puffs up, but love builds up": I have a lot of both, but I need more love.

Please note that my email and mailing addresses will be completely different while I am in the discipleship program. I also may not be able to update this blog until I complete the course in December, but I will try. My new address will be as follows:

Joshua Black

c/o Adventure Learning Centre

PO Box SB-50066

Nassau, NP Bahamas

Those of you who sign up through my gmail account by Thursday will be allowed to get on my prayer supporters' emailing list before I go. Or you can snail-mail me, and include your email address, and you will be added that way, no donation required. (I must say that I am having a lot of fun with these atheists falsely accusing me of panhandling. Funny, when Al Gore does it, it's called fundraising.)

I thank God for you and may God richly bless you in every way as you daily feed on His Word and listen to His Holy Spirit.

Sincerely in Christ,

Joshua S Black



--
Think you're a good person? Prove it at http://www.livingwaters.com/good

No comments: