1) for my focus on God's call for my life--there are many distractions ahead;
2) for personal holiness--there are many temptations ahead;
3) for personal safety--there are many hazards ahead;
4) for wisdom and faithfulness--there are difficult decisions ahead
5) and for humility--"knowledge puffs up, but love builds up": I have a lot of both, but I need more love.
Please note that my email and mailing addresses will be completely different while I am in the discipleship program. I also may not be able to update this blog until I complete the course in December, but I will try. My new address will be as follows:
c/o Adventure Learning Centre
PO Box SB-50066
Nassau, NP Bahamas
Those of you who sign up through my gmail account by Thursday will be allowed to get on my prayer supporters' emailing list before I go. Or you can snail-mail me, and include your email address, and you will be added that way, no donation required. (I must say that I am having a lot of fun with these atheists falsely accusing me of panhandling. Funny, when Al Gore does it, it's called fundraising.)
I thank God for you and may God richly bless you in every way as you daily feed on His Word and listen to His Holy Spirit.
Sincerely in Christ,
Joshua S Black
Think you're a good person? Prove it at http://www.livingwaters.com/good