TheRebelution.com: The Modesty Survey

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I wasn't going to...but...

I wasn't going to go to Buka Harris' party Saturday night, but the Lord wanted me to get reacquainted with some friends I hadn't seen since the summer.

I wasn't going to play "Capture the Flag" when I got there, because I was still sore from flag football earlier in the day, but the Lord wanted me to hand out some Gospel tracts while "guarding" the flag (and we had a great time, too).

I wasn't going to play baseball with the youth the next day, because I had the Perspectives class at night, but I, not only had a great time, I got to hand out more tracts.

I wasn't going to go to 7-Eleven after the game, but the Lord wanted me to witness to Adam and his coworker.

I wasn't going to go to Perspectives afterwards, because I was so tired, but the Lord wanted me to meet Dave Howard, former roommate of Jim Elliott--and brother of Elisabeth Elliott, who met Jim through him. (He also told me a great story about Jim!)

Just goes to show how God has great things in store for us if we will simply clear our agendas. God bless your adventures today.

=)

No comments: