TheRebelution.com: The Modesty Survey

Friday, March 6, 2009

Well, that didn't work...

You know, the Lord seems to be against routine. At least for my life.

And definitely against comfort.

See, I moved to within one mile of my church's building because I had a job there and I ride a bicycle. Eight miles one way is a long way to ride, even with so kind a host family as the Millers. So I was looking forward to having an easier commute, though I was a little concerned that I would not have as many opportunities for evangelism encounters--which did turn out to be the case.

If you have noticed, I have not sent an email for almost two weeks. Guess why?

Ultimately, I think that is why the Lord had me canned at Calvary Kids Care. Of course, the earthly reasons aren't as rosy, but they are irrelevant. I know that God is up to something, because He always has been with me.

So, what am I going to do? File my taxes and look for work. Financially, I'm set for at least a month, if I don't find anything, but I don't want that to happen. I'm really reevaluating everything I'm doing right now to see if the Lord wants me to change anything. I'll update you when I know more.

I Thank God for all of you and all your prayers.

No comments: