TheRebelution.com: The Modesty Survey

Monday, April 13, 2009

Stick in the Mud Tactics

I think I've said before that I hate the beach. Well, I've been to Ft DeSoto a couple of times recently, and both times, people have looked at me funny because I won't go to the beach. Well, this time, it paid off.

I continued to play some praise songs on my guitar after everyone--and I mean everyone--else had gone to the beach, and a lady brought her children over. She said that they had heard me playing and wanted to get closer. So I gave them a two song concert ("We Are Yours" and "All We Need", both by Charlie Hall) and, when the grandparents came to get them, I said goodbye and gave the mother two Gospel tracts. She actually didn't seem to pleased with receiving them, but, oh well. Why else would they be there? And I didn't have time to talk to them about the Gospel, so...

By the way, Happy belated Resurrection Day to all of you.

No comments: