TheRebelution.com: The Modesty Survey

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Yes!

Felt much better this morning. Was warmly welcomed at work. Resumed my usual preaching on the train.

You know, as many times as I have done this, I still get nervous starting out. I can't explain it. I've done it about 30 times or more and have been very nervous every time. It never gets any easier. The fear of man's opinion is so strong, I cannot shake it but by the grace of God.

My friends all think that I am some giant. I know how frail I am. This is not false humility. Ray Comfort suffers from the same malady. You don't want to mess up. You don't want to dishonor God. You don't want people to be angry with you. But you must preach the truth that most people do not want to hear!!!

But it is good to be back in the swing of things.

No comments: