TheRebelution.com: The Modesty Survey

Monday, February 19, 2007

Tired

I almost didn't go to work this morning.

I was so exhausted. Work was brutal last week. Then add five hours of Mardi Gras preaching on an already tired soul. Also went to church and had some errands to do yesterday. So I really did not want to get out of bed this morning.

In fact, on my way to work, I did not engage anyone or preach. I was very sad about this, but very exhausted, too. I was questioning whether I should have been going to work, actually. If I can't get up to save a soul, how can I get up to make some money?

Tonight, I didn't quite preach, but I did witness to a guy who was sitting so far away I had to raise my voice. =) Some slick open air, I suppose. Great method for tired feet!

He was really grateful afterward. Said I gave him something to think about. Please pray for Don's salvation.

I did try to witness to a lady on the bus stop afterward. But she didn't want to listen past the Good Person Test. Please pray for her.

I still don't have the courage to preach on the bus. I need it. Especially if I am going to keep riding it the three blocks home (which I am inclined to do, because of my tired feet). So please pray for me! Thanks, and God bless!

No comments: